воскресенье, 29 июня 2014 г.

download LCARS LAUNCHER for free


LCARS LAUNCHER

Entertainment



Download .apk

Many people have begged me (and attempted to blackmail me...) to make a launcher, well I finally did it!


Icons for your apps are converted to monochrome, to fit into the LCARS-style as seen in Star Trek TNG/VOY and some of DS9.

When making a contact you can pick between various COMM badge icons.

It supports widgets and Live Wallpapers (see notes below), folders, contacts, regular shortcuts so far and I plan to do more (specifically a toggles sliding bar)


*Basic4Android (the programming environment I use) has some limitations. It cannot host Live Wallpapers or widgets the way a regular launcher would. I added some workarounds in my other app, the LCARS UI, so that I can use those features (meaning regular Live Wallpapers won't scroll properly, and widgets from other apps won't work)

But since most people getting this will want the complete LCARS style, that shouldn't be much of an issue/sacrifice (I hope)


The LCARS UI and Dialer are not required to use this launcher, but the launcher will work better with them.

The UI can be used to replace the Android keyboard and web browser while within the launcher itself (not other apps) and the Dialer is used to select contacts (otherwise you have to type the name/number in manually when making a contact)


Please send suggestions and any issues (with as much info as possible! Telling me "X doesn't work" literally tells me nothing, which is very hard to fix) by clicking "Contact Developer"

I am not affiliated in any way with CBS or Paramount
























Download .apk





























Director / choreographer Adam Shankman is no stranger to Broadway musicals, as he brought the 60 - lively musical Hairspray to the big screen back in 2007. Now Variety reports as Shankman is the optimistic pop rock of the 60s 80 - jump to the eclectic rock anthems of when he directing an adaptation of the Broadway musical Rock of Ages download LCARS LAUNCHER free android app .


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий