вторник, 29 июля 2014 г.

free BitWords torrent download


BitWords

Puzzle



Download .apk

BitWords is six different word finding games in one. It takes the word search style games to the next level. The three distinct game modes work very differently (Falling, Timed and Strategic). Each game mode has two difficulty modes (Easy, Hard) which changes the way you can make the words.




== Difficulty Modes ==

- Easy: Letters don't need to be adjacent. Good for people who want easy an relaxing game.


- Hard: Each letter of the word must be adjacent to the previous letter used in that word. Good for people who want a challenge.




== Game Modes ==

- Falling Letters mode: letters keep coming and you must get rid of them as quickly as possible


- Timed mode: you have a given amount of time to complete as many words as possible


- Strategic mode: you have as much time as you like, but with each move you get closer to losing.


Huge dictionary of 250000 words derived from the official Scrabble words list. If it's not in this list, it's not official. If you have a word that's not on the list but you believe it should be, email me.


Has online and local scoreboards for each game mode, so you can compare your high-score to other players around the world.
























Download .apk





























There is a business aspect, and I would be dishonest not to tell, but the question is for me, I have to tell another story about these people? So we worked on the business side of it and I did not know it would happen - I was like. I 'll never do it again But once it on the business aspect of it I thought, that seems fair and cool, so the question must say I was a little? I was in London and I went to a pub and had some fish and chips and a beer and began to write in my notebook download BitWords 2.2 free android app . I write when I wanted to do so, Reminds me of the and 40 minutes later the notebook the notebook. So I text my agent and said, to make the deal. I am so in love with the universe and the characters and the way they have playing, and I have so much more I want to do with them. I know I can not do with the success of the first one, but I can try to make a better film, and that's what I'm excited about me, this is the new area of the fear that I am entering now.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий