пятница, 25 июля 2014 г.

Beat Boss -Dance Music Sampler apk free download


Beat Boss -Dance Music Sampler

Music & Audio



Download .apk

Beat Boss is the ultimate app for electronic music fans, dj’s and producers.

Instantly create incredible drum loops, huge bass lines, cutting edge fx and a huge range of EDM sounds.

Press up to 11 pads at once and loop as many pads as desired.


***Purchase the full app here and save over 50%, compared to buying each sound pack separately!***


Select from a continually evolving bank of professional samples, including:

*Dubstep

*Deep House

*Progressive House

*Drum and Bass

*Techno

*Trance

*Technical Grime (dubstep II)


Features:

*54 professionally produced sounds for each genre. Including drum loops, risers, fx, bass lines, synth lines and percussion

*Use the loop feature and stop having to push so many buttons at once.

*Conveniently organise sounds by altering the pad colours, making your Beat Boss distinct.


★★ Community★★

For the latest updates and to connect to the F.T.M. community:

- Search and like Fresh Touch Media on Facebook

- Follow @freshtouchapps on Twitter


Tutorial videos and more music apps:

http://ift.tt/ZsBuph




Check out our other electronic music apps:

Bass Drop Trap

Bass Drop Drum and Bass

Bass Drop Dubstep


























Videos




Download .apk





























The beatings, the on the Jay and Seth vs. The Apocalypse MovieThe fact that Evan he mentioned earlier, Evan Goldberg, Seth Rogen 's writing partner, created the Jay and Seth brief collaboration Beat Boss -Dance Music Sampler 1.5 apk free download . With two with two loser to do doing the apocalypse. Of the, what I can tell , they see how they the only ones who are alive alive, but maybe that's a part of history. It's not something I 'm incredibly excited to see, but it seemed like a fun, unique design, and I would love one day to see it get done. As I have said before, changed my impressions of Rogen and Baruchel slightly since last year, but I feel like this is something that I like now to see even more than last year was. Thoughts? Baruchel, she says work on[ Jay and Seth] script now gives all concepts, it gives all the beatings, the treatment is there to be a movie with us in it we improvise half? that thing anyway. Why is it taking them so long ? Seth and Evan are now working on The Green Hornet, A year later and that's just a big, huge undertaking, the recording is their time and effort. makes sense The minute[Hornet] is finished, we at on one of two things. We either Jay and Seth vs. The Apocalypse, or this this hockey movie that Evan and I wrote called The Goon .


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий